Joyce Lake is a BC Recreation Site which was upgraded and expanded by the CSRD in 2013. It is a popular local fishing destination located less than 10 kms north of Falkland, along Chase-Falkland Road. It includes 15 camp sites suitable for trailers/RVs, each with a picnic table and fire pit. The campsites operate on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Reservations are not accepted.
Camping fees are $15 per site nightly and $7.50 for seniors and people with disabilities.
A camping permit fee is required for overnight use of this facility and will be collected by an attendant at your campsite. All applicable taxes are included.
Maximum Party Size:
- Individuals who form a group of not more than six persons;
- Parents or guardians and their unmarried children or wards who are under the age of 19.
- Maximum one vehicle per party, unless vehicle is towed behind another;
- Additional vehicles require a payment of 50 per cent of the Daily Camping Fee;
- All vehicles must be kept on existing roads, parking areas or campsites.
Check out and Maximum Stay:
- Check out time is noon;
- Maximum length of stay is 14 consecutive days.
Rules and Quiet Hours:
- Rules of conduct are posted or available from campsite attendant;
- Designated quiet time is from 11 PM to 7 AM;
- Use of generators is restricted 9 -11AM and 6-8 PM.
Do not hold campsites. Sites must be occupied for the purpose of camping. Vehicles, trailers, tents or other personal property left unattended may be removed at the owner's expense.
There is a boat launch adjacent to the campground. Day-use parking is available at both the campground and boat launch.