What is Development Variance Permit (DVP800-33)?
The applicant wants to rebuild a garage that burned down at 6346 Squilax-Anglemont Road in Magna Bay. The applicant wants to build the new garage in the same location as the old garage which would be located within the front and interior side parcel boundary setbacks and requires a Development Variance Permit. The design of the garage is such that it also requires a height variance and an increase in the maximum gross floor area.
The applicant is proposing to vary:
- Section 5.5(2)(e) Maximum height for an accessory building from 6.0 m to 7.92 m for a garage;
- Section 5.5(2)(f) Minimum setback from the front parcel boundary from 4.5 m to 0.5 m and from the interior side parcel boundary from 2.0 m to 0.5 m for a garage; and
- Section 5.5(2)(g) Maximum gross floor area of an accessory building from 55 m2 to 58 m2 for a garage.
For more details View Notice of DVP800-33.
What is Development Variance Permit No. 701-77 (DVP701-77)?
The owners of the subject property, located at 1585 Blind Bay Road which is legally described as Lot 1, Section 15, Township 22, Range 11, W6M, KDYD, Plan EPP19912 (PID: 028-875-851), have applied for a Development Variance Permit, which, if issued, would vary South Shuswap Zoning Bylaw No. 701, as follows:
- Section 8.2.5 Minimum setback from a front parcel line from 5 m to 0 m for an existing garage;
- Section 8.2.5 Minimum setback from a rear parcel line from 5 m to 4.4 m for an existing deck attached to an existing cabin;
- Section 8.2.5 Minimum setback from a side parcel line from 2 m to 0.6 m for an existing boathouse;
- Section 8.2.5 Minimum setback from a rear parcel line from 5 m to 0 m for an existing boathouse; and
- Section 3.5.8 Minimum setback from the side parcel line from 1 m to 0 m for the eaves of an existing boathouse.
For more details View Notice of DVP701-77.
What is Development Variance Permit No. 701-92 (DVP701-92)?
The subject property is located at 2495 Rocky Point Road in Blind Bay of Electoral Area C. The owners are proposing to construct a new detached garage near the east exterior side parcel line, which is adjacent to the unconstructed McArthur Road. The proposed garage requires a Development Variance Permit to vary the exterior side parcel line setback from 4.5 m to 1 m.
For more details View Notice of DVP701-92.