Notice of Development Permit DP830-228 - Electoral Area F

Wednesday, April 4, 2018
View Notice of Development Permit No. 830-228
View Sketch of Proposed Shed 
View Site Plan

What is Village Centre Development Permit No. 830-228?

The Home Hardware Building Centre located at 3906 Squilax-Anglemont Road in Scotch Creek of Electoral Area F is proposing to construct a new shed on the property therefore, a Village Centre Development Permit is required.

How can I find out more about this permit application? 

A copy of the proposed permit application and relevant background documents may be inspected at the Columbia Shuswap Regional District (CSRD), 555 Harbourfront Drive NE, Salmon Arm, BC between the hours of 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM, beginning Wednesday, April 4, 2018 and ending Wednesday, April 18, 2018 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Statutory holidays); or, contact the staff person listed below. 

How do I send a written submission about this permit application? 

Written submissions will be accepted at the CSRD until 4:00 PM on Tuesday, April 17, 2018. The Board of the CSRD considers the author's name and residential address relevant to the Board's consideration of this matter and should be included in your Submission. The author's phone number and email address are not relevant to the Board’s consideration of this matter and should not be included in the written submission. Written submissions received by the CSRD are subject to public disclosure and a copy may be provided to the applicant. Please clearly write "DP Submission – DP No. 830-228" on your submission. Written submissions may be submitted to: or to the address above.

Where and when will the permit be considered for issuance?

At the CSRD, 555 Harbourfront Drive NE, Salmon Arm, BC, during the Regular Board Meeting commencing at 9:30 AM on Thursday, April 19, 2018.

The Board meeting is open for public attendance, however, there is no specific opportunity for the public to provide verbal or written submissions about this permit application at this meeting.

Who can I contact about this permit application?

Candice Benner