Emergency Support Referrals for BC Wildfire Evacuees

Friday, July 14, 2017

Have you been evacuated from your home because of BC Wildfires? Do you need to register for emergency support referrals? If you’re in the Salmon Arm Area and need to register, you can do so by contacting the CSRD at 250-833-3351 and leaving a message, we will get back to you shortly.