The Columbia Shuswap Regional District (CSRD) launched its refreshed and redesigned website to the public today, September 7, 2022.
The new site has a clean, modern design, significantly improved functionality and has been specifically designed for ease-of-use by the public. Other features include:
- Graphic buttons to our most well-used pages
- A sign-up feature that allows people to get notified about updates by email or text
- A Spotlights section on the homepage to highlight ongoing projects
- Better access to our CSRD Connect community engagement platform
- Optimization for use on all types of mobile devices
- Better accessibility for people with disabilities.
“The last website refresh took place in 2013, so it was time to update and improve our digital experience for our citizens. This new website will be easier for people to use at home or on-the-go and allow us to share important information more effectively than before,” says Tracy Hughes, Communications Coordinator.
This website is continually being updated and improved to meet the community’s needs. We invite citizens to explore the new site and offer their thoughts and suggestions. There’s a feedback form available on the website or email email@example.com
View printable copy (PDF)