- Our Residents
- Park & Facility Use Permits
Park & Facility Use Permits
You must have an approved Park and Facility Use Permit in order to:
- Conduct any organized activity (sports, tournaments, meetings or workshops)
- Reserve the use of recreation facilities including fields and picnic areas
- Have a group picnic of 50 or more guests
- Drive any vehicle on a grassed area
- Play or amplify music or loudspeakers.
*Please note: Use of parks and other CSRD facilities is dependent on public health restrictions implemented by the Provincial Health Officer and are subject to change without notice.
There is no cost to book a parks facility, however, we remind you to leave the park as you found it. If it is deemed necessary, all clean up costs will be forwarded to your organization for payment.
Please read and understand the Terms and Conditions as outlined on the Park and Facility Use Permit Application in full before you apply.
How to Get a Permit
- Fill out a Park and Facility Use Permit Application. Make sure you attach all requested paperwork and insurance documents; otherwise your permit will not be accepted.
- Users will require insurance in order to rent the facility. Users may utilize their own private insurer or purchase insurance through the Municipal Insurance Association's User Group Insurance program.
- Submit your application online, drop off or mail your permit to the CSRD (contact information can be found on the top of the application form).
- Parks staff will review your permit application and will contact you as soon as possible to approve your permit, to request additional information or to gather additional information, if necessary.
- Upon approval, you will be given a signed copy of your permit as well as a permit number. On the date of your event, please have your permit number readily available. Should anyone be concerned about the use of the park by your group, you may direct their inquiry to CSRD staff by citing the permit number when you call.