The CSRD and its GIS department maintains a wide variety of data to support informed decision making. This includes data about properties, addressing, zoning and OCP designations, parks and trails, fire response, water systems, and more. We provide this information to the public through static PDF maps, data downloads, and interactive web applications.
See the links below to access this information. For help on how to use the interactive maps, view our help manual, Online Mapping and Property Information Manual (PDF), and read the FAQ's. Contact the GIS Department if you still have questions or you would like to provide feedback.
- Online Mapping and Property Information
- Shuswap Emergency Mapping Dashboard
- Apply for a Civic Address in the CSRD
- Park and Trail Locations and Information
- Official Community Plans
- Zoning View
- Fire Services and Hydrant Information
- Ground Water Mapping
- Foreshore Mapping Inventory (FIM)
CSRD Open Data Portal
View the Columbia Shuswap Regional District's Open Data Portal. Here you can explore the available datasets and download data for custom extents in a variety of formats. Don't see the dataset you are looking for? Let us know by emailing the Information Technology and GIS department and we will try to add it.
View the Topographic and Orthophoto data download the application. Download raw tiled datasets including 1m DEM and Hillshade files, LiDAR las files, 1m contours, and high resolution orthophotos.
CSRD offers access to public GIS data through ArcGIS Rest Services. Please note we have recently updated our server and existing users will need to update links to the layers. View the Rest Endpoint.
- Columbia Shuswap Regional District Overview Map (PDF)
- Columbia Shuswap Regional District Overview Map Detailed (PDF)
- CSRD Electoral Area A (PDF)
- CSRD Electoral Area B (PDF)
- CSRD Electoral Area C (PDF)
- CSRD Electoral Area D (PDF)
- CSRD Electoral Area E (PDF)
- CSRD Electoral Area F (PDF)
- CSRD Electoral Area G (PDF) - Effective 11/17/22
- Solid Waste Facility Location Map (PNG)