The new website is part of the CSRD’s ongoing efforts to enhance the quality and availability of information to residents and visitors of the CSRD.
Highlights of the new website:
- More than 400 pages of information
- More images, enhanced maps and enhanced navigation and search capability
- Extensive “I Want To” section, including how to report problems with street lights, dog complaint, or bylaw issue
- A centralized document library
- Full mobile version compatible with most mobile devices
- Streaming banner capability for emergency broadcast alert
The website boasts a modern, colourful design and offers quick and easy access to essential information on the CSRD.